Saturday, September 22, 2012

Twitters to Follow

Twitter is the only SM channel that I have intentionally not joined. I was on Facebook the second my college could have it. I utilized Pinterst as soon as my account was approved. Twitter is whole other story. I think the symbols and amount of time following celebrities made me think twice about joining.  However, day that has changed. For a class assignment I had to join Twitter. Since I enjoy traveling and want to spend the rest of my life seeing the sights I tried to gear my Twitter toward traveling. I decided to follow The Travel Channel, Andrew Zimmerman and Samantha Brown.  I want Samantha Brown's job one day- whenever she decided to retire. I am considering following Ashton and Lindsey Lohan- but only for entertainment purposes. I do not expect learn anything intelligent from their Tweets.

On another note, I have decided to follow some sustainability tweets. The Carbon Footprint one sounds the most interesting to me. I feel like it relates to travel in some sort of way. Overall, this assignment has caused to enter the world of Twitter and embrace it, one tweet at a time.

@KaraHopeH

No comments:

Post a Comment